How do we request a bulky waste pick-up?
Residents must schedule pick-up in advance by calling 609‐537‐0250
to schedule your collection.
How do I pay for my bulky waste pick-up?
You have a number of options when scheduling and paying for your bulky waste pick-up.
Fee Payment Options:
- In person: Public Works Building (203 Washington Crossing‐Pennington Road), Titusville, Monday thru Friday 7:30 am to 3:30 pm.
By mail: Public Works Department, 201 Washington Crossing Pennington Rd., Titusville NJ 08560. Be sure to include what payment is for, name, address, phone number and email address if you have one. Payments for bulk waste shall include a list of items to be collected.
Overnight drop box: located at the Hopewell Township Municipal Bldg (at Scotch Road end of Bldg). Be sure to include what payment is for, name, address, phone number and email address if you have one. Payments for bulk waste shall include a list of items to be collected.
What is the fee for a bulky waste pick-up?
What items are included in my bulky waste pick-up?
- Bulky waste acceptance criteria per pick-up are:
- 5 specified items (example of one item = sofa, bicycle, table, one 5’ length (rolled) of carpet, one 6’ length of fence, four dining chairs).
- 4 bags/boxes not to exceed 40 pounds each. Container shall be strong enough to support weight and shall not contain any SHARPS (ex. needles).
- One 32-gallon container of light construction debris (ex. wood and sheetrock (all nails shall be pounded down or removed).
- Wood fence – all concrete shall be removed from fencing.
- Carpet, upholstered furniture, and bedding shall be covered with plastic to avoid from getting wet & heavy.
- Windows – Cover with cardboard or tape to prevent shatter.
What items are excluded from my bulky waste pick-up?
- Items Not Accepted:
- Non Complying Bulky Waste Items Will NOT Be Removed
Where and when should I place my bulky waste items for pick-up?
Crews will not return for items placed out after the above deadline.
What are the 2018 bulky waste collection months?
Collection months: April & October
Where do I find a complete set of bulky waste guidelines?
For a complete set of guidelines, click HERE.